Tuesday, 26 April 2016

CHANTAL'S SPELLBINDING WOVEN PUMPS

Rachel Comey pumps, $485, available at Matches Fashion.
Rachel Comey pushes, $485, available at Suits Fashion
Hello, my name is Chantal and I am a jet-lagged living dead who just invested an excellent two time looking for dark footwear on the internet. I desired them to be walkable, cost-effective eye-catching and not mixture of some developer design. That last varying generally disqualifies everything, it ends up. I look for this type of footwear every springtime, and I hardly ever discover it. Sometimes there's a Madewell or J.Crew choice that's excellent, or a Bob Madden one that isn't an overall fake. But this year, nothing in the under $200 classification seems right even if investing more cash than that on footwear is incorrect for me. 


And yet, here I am, gazing googly-eyed at Rachel Comey open-back weaved pushes that would make all my design goals become a reality. Together we could overcome the globe, one delicate footstep at a time. I would couple them with smug assurance, next-day unclean locks and figure-flattering wide-leg trousers. I would put them on to special conferences at which I am dewy, not wet, and always have an additional pen. They would go along with me to wonderful and natural summer year actions, which I am never too exhausted or too swollen to go. They would be such an excellent financial commitment that I'd put them on every day until I successfully pass them on to my elegant enfant, who will be  motivated by my intelligent buying choices to resolve globe serenity and fix the design and design schedule. The end. 

Rachel Comey pushes, $485, available at Suits Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment