Friday, 29 April 2016

THE MINI SKIRT DHANI WILL LIVE IN ALL SUMMER

Reformation Fifi skirt, $98, available at Reformation
Reformation Fifi skirt, $98, available at Reformation
My outfits in the summer tend to get pretty formulaic. They usually consist of a T-shirt or tank top, a high-waisted skirt or shorts, and sandals. So when I shop for summer clothes, I look for versatile pieces that will fit into this uniform and, ideally, look somewhat polished while also keeping me cool in the New York heat.


That's why this Reformation skirt caught my eye. At first glance it's pretty simple; but the "oatmeal" shade is a nice departure from the black and denim I usually wear and will still go with everything; plus, it's slightly frayed at the hem, which is pretty hip these days, I hear. It's also made of a lightweight linen and is a silhouette that I know is flattering on me (and most humans, actually). I'll probably buy it in black, too.

Reformation Fifi skirt, $98, available at Reformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment