Friday, 25 November 2016

EMILY RATAJKOWSKI POSES IN EFFORTLESSLY CHIC LOOKS FOR OYSTER MAGAZINE



Model and social media star Emily Ratajkowski stars in issue #109 of Oyster Magazine. Posing for Max Doyle, the brunette stunner trades in swimsuits and lingerie for more ready-to-wear styles. Captured in Los Angeles, Emily shows off in casual t-shirts, ladylike dresses and contemporary jewelry. Stylist Coco Adorjany chooses designs from the likes of Dior, Gucci, Emporio Armani and more.


In her interview, Emily Ratajkowski talks about being a sexually confident woman. “It took me a long time to not take personally the way people write me off; it took me a long time to realize that [it was] ideas our culture has drilled into people about what it means to be an attractive woman and a woman who plays into what sexy is.”



She continues, “I always had an anger — I don’t know if anger is too harsh of a word, but a resistance to ever letting anyone write me off. But it wasn’t until I was little older that I realized, ‘Holy shit, this is sexism.'”





1 comment: